Hi, I’m Shirley and I’m thrilled to be joining this talented team at Seize The Birthday because I love making birthday cards! I’ve been crafting since I was a child and will try just about anything, but stamping is my obsession. We live in a beautiful village in north-west England with our basket-case of a rescue dog (a surprise present from our two grown-up sons who have both de-camped to Australia). We’ve both retired early, DH does all the cooking and I get to play all day. Win/win! We are all thrilled to have Shirley joining the STB team!! Please help us in welcoming her and head on over to her wonderful blog and leave her some LOVE!
Okay time for some Winners! We have TWO Winnersagain this week! (We are going to have 2 winners from now on when we have a toppings option! One with the topping used and one without!) So more chances to WIN!! Congratulations! 28. Barbara Campbell
We hate to see her go, but however completely understand her needing to free up a little bit of her time! Thanks so much for all you have given to the STB Team Sheri, infront and behind the scenes! Your talented self will be truly missed! HUGS from all of us! Okay onto the challenge!
Our "Toppings" option is
Buttons and Rhinestones ( Any type of Bling will work!)
Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!
If your not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!
The choice is yours!
Let's go see what our Design team has created for you!
The design team has created such awesome samples to get you in the mood!!! Need a sketch to get you started, come and visit our sister challenge called "Seize the Sketch" and create a birthday card to link up here! Have fun and let the celebration begin!!!
Challenge Rules (to keep things fair):
1. You must use the challenge and make a BIRTHDAY PROJECT.
2.You may link up to 3 birthday projects.
3. Please add a direct link to your blog or to an online gallery.
4. Feel free to combine other challenges or for a stamp release, it doesn't matter, as long as you add this challenge link and graphic to your post.
4. Any offensive posts or cards that do not follow the guidelines will be removed out of courtesy to fellow bloggers and myself.
5. As always, please have fun and make the challenge your own! All product is welcome!
This linky will close at 9am (PST) on Tuesday, April 8th.