Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Linky Party {Celebrating Birthday Cards}

To get the Birthday Celebration rolling I am having a linky party! Yippee!


All you need to do is create a new post on your blog with a birthday card you have made in the past or a newly create birthday card. No back linking please. You may use a card you created in the past but please create a new post for it.

That is all! You are welcome to link up and combine other challenges to your Linky Party post; the more the merrier!


Here are a few rules, so we can all be consistent:
1. Please include the Linky Party Badge, just copy and paste it into your post.
2. Comment on each other's cards and posts...it is Christmas after all and Santa is watching.
3. No back linking please. You may use a card you created in the past but you must create a new post for it.
4. Please include a link back to our "Seize the Birthday" blog.
5. Have fun!


That is it!! This linky party will end on Tuesday, December 18th at Midnight (PST). The winner of our Linky Party will be a Guest Designer for one of our upcoming challenges.

I cannot wait to see what you have created or what you will create!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lesley

24 comments:

  1. Stopping in to say Hi! Can't wait to see the new challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so perfect -- I am so behind for Christmas that I re-posted a previous birthday card. Thanks for that -- really saved me time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can we participate if we don't have a blog ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi fdgtgrl,
      You can use an online gallery like at Splitcoast Stampers if you do not have a blog. I hope this helps.
      Smiles,
      Lesley

      Delete
    2. I missed the linky party trying to figure it out :(
      I have a flirk account !!! Does that works for the future ???

      Delete
    3. Hi fdgtgrl,
      I am unsure what a flirk account is? The best thing to do is to copy the URL at the top of your page that your card is posted onto and then try that in the linky. I hope that helps. A Splitcoast Stampers account is Free and easy to link up.
      Wish I could help more.
      Kind regards,
      Lesley

      Delete
    4. Oh shame on me I meant Flickr acc.
      I'm a member of SplitCoastStamper but haven't uploaded much as each time I've to resize my pictures :(
      Well, will try my best for the future ...
      Thank you for your help ;)

      Delete
    5. A flicker acct will work, just click on your photo in flicker and then use the URL for the linky.

      Delete
  4. oh Lesley this is just what i needed as i am always way behind on making birthday cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea Lesley - and am enjoying the Linky party!
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am so excited by this challenge! Birthday cards are what I make most of. Thanks for starting this up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm super excited about your new challenge blog because I never seem to have a stash of birthday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lesley, the name of this challenge just makes me smile! But the masculine/feminine idea is brilliant! Looking forward to playing along in 2013 Lo)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So excited about this new challenge! Thanks for creating and very much looking forward to playing along -- and getting on top of my card making for 2013!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, Lesley. All you ladies are just amazing and you have so much energy! This is a great idea; we can never have too many birthday cards in our stashers!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just came to finish visiting everyone who's linked up - what a stunning mix of styles & themes :) I've loved visiting everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I commented on everyone! Great cards. WOWZA. Lots of eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really beautiful birthday cards (день рождение открытки). Glancing for the first, I feel like buying all. Nowadays, a broad selection of stores can be seen offering these cards at affordable price value.

    Awesome collection !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Surprise Birthday Signs party? Not a problem, custom delivery requests can be made. We offer flexibility in delivery times and later pick up for special parties of all kinds . Or for an extra 10 dollars why not keep the birthday lawn signs and ornaments an extra day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww thanks for hosting this Link Party. I got to see these beautiful birthday cards. They are all so amazing and wonderful! Sweet.

    Cheers xxxx
    Helen

    ReplyDelete