Thursday, April 24, 2014

Winners!

Thanks everyone for all your wonderful creations over the past couple weeks!

You all are amazing crafters and we appreciate each one of you!!


It's time for our Winners!

Congratulations! 

You both managed to "Take the Cake" this week!!

We hope you both will enjoy your Winner's Badge!



Now, this week's Runner Ups who
 will be receiving "Birthday Honours" are.....

Congratulations!









We hope you ALL will enjoy your "Honours" badge.




Now, stick around because in one hour,
we will be posting our new challenge 
for the next two weeks!
So please stay tuned!!

6 comments:

  1. THANK YOU, THANK YOU for selecting my card! I am so honored and I will proudly display my badge on my blog! I am so happy I found your challenge! I love it! Thank you for all you do to make it possible for all of us to play along! CONGRATS to all the other winners, too! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome Claire! We are glad you found us too! Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  2. Thank you VERY VERY VERY MUCH for your choice ))) it`s my first win! I`m so happy!!! huraaaaaaaay!!! )))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad we made your day Mirra! Can't wait to see more of your wonderful work!

      Delete
  3. Oooh...thank you for choosing my card to receive some birthday honours!
    My blog will wear the badge with pride! :0)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all of you for your fabulous cards!!

    ReplyDelete