Thursday, October 8, 2015

Winners!

Thanks everyone for all of your wonderful creations over the past couple weeks!  
It was exceptionally difficult to choose our winners this time!  I seriously took
notes as I hopped around the gallery and compiled a list of over 20+ cards
 and or projects I was swooning over.  So I had to elicit some help!

Anyhoo... it's time for our Winners!

Congratulations!



63. iReneM

and


You both managed to "Take the Cake" this week!!

We hope you will enjoy your Winner's Badge!


Now, this week's Runner Ups who
 will be receiving "Birthday Honours" are...


Congratulations!


                      
and


and


We hope you ALL will enjoy your "Honours" badge.


Now, stick around because in one hour,
we will be posting our new challenge and 
something brand new we are starting 
here at STB!

So please stay tuned!!
Nanc'

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry for the inconvenience but comments on this blog post have to be approved now. Please still feel free to comment as we love hearing from you. However, I was just getting way too many spam comments to delete. Thanks!