Thursday, May 10, 2018

It's Just a Number!

Welcome to another great challenge here at Seize the Birthday! I am really excited about our new topping this time around and we hope you will be too. Before I get to the topping, I would like to welcome our new Surprise Party Guest for the months of
 May and June!
It's SonjaK from 
The Art of Stamping.  

Here is a little bit about her! 

Hi everyone! My name is Sonja and I’m totally thrilled and honored to have been chosen Surprise Party Guest at Seize The Birthday for the next two months. I live in Cologne, Germany, and have discovered card making around six years ago when I had been invited to a golden wedding anniversary and couldn’t find a nice and smart card for the occasion. The huge crafting community on the internet just wowed me. It didn’t all come out of the blue, though, because paper has been virtually fascinating me forever. As a child I couldn’t get enough of notebooks, notepads, pens and pencils of any kind. I’ve always been fond of drawing and painting, not to mention my weakness for calligraphy. In 2013 I set up my own blog and I’ve never looked back since.

Welcome Sonja! We are so very glad you are here!

    Our "Toppings" option this time is...

"It's Just a Number"

Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!
If you're not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just
stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!
The choice is yours!

Surprise Party Guest

SonjaK


The Design Team
 



Have fun and let the celebration begin!!!

Challenge Rules (to keep things fair):
1. You must make a BIRTHDAY PROJECT, however our topping is always optional.
2. You may link up to 3 projects for each challenge.
3. Please add a direct link to your blog or to an online gallery.
4. Please include one of our graphics and a link back to our blog.
5. You may combine this challenge with up to 4 other challenges. 
6. When using digital images they must have been coloured by hand.
7. As always, please have fun! All products are welcome!


This linky will close at 9am (PST) on Tuesday, May, 22nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry for the inconvenience but comments on this blog post have to be approved now. Please still feel free to comment as we love hearing from you. However, I was just getting way too many spam comments to delete. Thanks!